When Adding or Editing a user, you will be prompted to:
- Specify User Information:
- User Name
- User Full Name
- User Email
- Specify: Generate a random password and email it to the user OR Enter a password for the user (only when creating a new user). Additionally, there are options to:
- Force the user to change the password at next login
- Prevent the user from changing the password (Password Cannot Change)
- Allow multiple sessions
- NOTE: Selecting Allow Multiple Sessions will enable multiple instances of the same user account in the system. It will allow a user account to log in to the application even if the account is currently Active.
- Group Designation adds further permissions/restrictions on certain Users.
- Give the User Folder Permissions.
- Click Add when you are done.