Groups help maintain permissions throughout the site. On the Groups page, you will see a list (by Group Name); each one has its own unique Group Roles/Permissions.
From this page, you can:
- Add a Group by clicking on the "Add" tab next to the Find tool
- Find a Group by typing in the first few letters in a Group name into the Find box; then hit the magnifying glass.
- Clicking the magnifying glass while the Find box is empty will bring the full list back again
- Edit a Group by clicking the pencil icon.
- Copy Group - Copies the properties of a Group to create a new one.
- Delete a Group by clicking the red X next to a name. You will be prompted with a pop-up box to confirm.
NOTE: You can Sort by Ascending or Descending order by clicking on the column heading.