Common Browser Issues
Symptom: Internet Explorer Displays Browser Not Supported
- Turn on Browser Compatibility Mode.
- In Internet Eplorer Click Tools then Compatibility Mode
Symptom: Internet Explorer displays a blank page after sites are loaded
- Click Start then Run and type cmd and press Enter.
- Type the following commands one at a time and press enter before proceeding to the next one
- regsvr32 jsript.dll
- regsvr32 vbscript.dll
- regsvr32 oleaut32.dll
Symptom: Cannot access DOMA Login page
- Your browser might not be configured correctly. Please make the following changes in the Internet Explorer Browser: Select Tools -> Internet #Options -> Advanced Tab (Upper right hand corner) - Scroll down to the bottom and find the check box that says 'USE TLS 1.0'
- Place a check in the box and click OK. Refresh the web page to test connectivity.
Symptom: The client was unable to establish a secure connection with the server
- Please try signing in again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator.