From the Reports Home Page, a User has the ability to Manage Reports, which include:
- SQL Reports - Users with access can create reports that are specific to the site. You can Add, Edit or Delete, based on your permission level.
- Audit Reports - Audit Reports track the movement, access, and property changes of Documents, Entities, and Users.
- Workflow Reports - Give a quick overview of workflow status(es) and performance.
There are also five (5) Standard Reports that are built into every customer site which are:
- User Upload Summary - Detailed report on the number of files/documents added per user account (including documents added through back end processes) during the specified date range.
- System Upload Summary - Detailed bar graph report on the total number of files/documents added during the specified date range.
- System File Storage Summary - Details the number and size of files/documents that have been uploaded during the specified date range.
- Workflow Task Status Report - Displays Workflow tasks by Group and Workflow type.
- Workflow User Report - Displays a summary of completed tasks detailed with a count of completed tasks from a specific workflow by a user. This report can be customized to show a specific time period, user and workflow.