Resetting your password will remove your current password and assign you a new temporary password. This temporary password must be used to sign in to your account within 24 hours of receiving it or you will be LOCKED OUT.
To reset your Password follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your site's Login page. It should look similar to this:
- Select the "Forgot Password?" option under Login. It will bring up a new window seen here:
3. Enter your User Name and Email Address then hit send.
4. If your credentials match what is in the DX Database an email will be sent to you. See below:
5. This email will contain a complex password, please COPY AND PASTE this password to avoid any issues with a mistyped password.
6. Return to the Login screen from step 1, input your User Name and paste your new password into the password field.
7. Once logged in you will be prompted to change your password.
8. Follow the steps on the change password screen to set your new password.
If any further assistance is needed, especially if you lock your account, please open a ticket by emailing DOMA Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.